Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 2

So here's the prompt: Type a run-on sentence of what all I need to do this week.

I need to update this blog every day at the end of the day, fill out the end of week survey everyday, code the LilyPad for the bag, figure out the main notes for the chorus of Heartbreaker by Marina and The Diamonds, update my tumblr layout, eat dinner, brush my hair, kep up with basic hygiene, write another 30 or so pages of my original story, beta my friend's novel and give her ideas on improvement, rewrite a song to make it extraordinarily violent as to be applicable to my Everquest adventure, drink the tea, eat the rainbow cake before it goes bad, update my fanfiction, read more fanfiction, draw things, draw things that may or may not be applicable to pokemon, clean my room, check the mail, take care of the cats, whose names are Mulligan and Bogey and who belong to my neighbor on vacation, start on my summer reading for AP English 12 and also my chemistry homework for AP Chemistry, and most of all, have fun.  *le gasp!* Okay so that's done.

I think I won that challenge, my friends.

Today, there was painting.  Painting!  In computer camp!  Blasphemy!  I brought in my fabric paints and my glasses especially because of my experiences and my warning.  I also brought in a slice of my wonderful lemon flavored rainbow cake, topped with lemon bars and coated in a sugary glaze.  Jealous yet?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  I have it on good authority that my baking is "okay" but it is well known in my house and beyond it, so much as to say perhaps even INFAMOUS, that I have the ability to kill people with anything food-related that I have participated in creating.

It's a good thing my art isn't like that.

Speaking of art: I saved my picture on another computer and I need to get it back so I can work on it some more.

What else need I say?  I'm surviving this place.  That's magic, don't you think?  Here I thought I would be ostracized from others from my sheer lack of computer knowledge and smarts (it is a well known fact that the stupid blonde stereotype comes from me), but it turns out it's just like school; I may not have made any friends, as expected, but I am starting to relax and assume that everyone else doesn't hate me as completely as I immediately expected.

That's a good thing, so the rating goes up.  Today was a 6/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment