Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 8

There's no real dramatics to be told: except that the murderer was caught and the victim identified!  Our murderers were Miranda and Noor, and our victim was Lindy, who were the ones my group correctly identified.  Anyway, so we won't know who got the most things right, from the murderer to the victim, that will be revealed on Friday.  I can't wait to see if we won!

So, here we go on things I actually did today.  So, unfortunately I did have time to make this a shorter essay than usual (ha ha Mark Twain, thank you my dearest mother for telling me that) and so it's going to be choppy and hopefully not lacking in the wonderful humor I know you all enjoy.

(For the millionth time, I wrote that as "Humour" because I feel as if the "U" has a purpose, but I was befouled by spell checker.  Well, it's not my fault I live in America and we spell everything differently, but it does make me feel a bit relieved that I have opted out of taking British Literature.)

 First, in the morning, I murdered some whales with my mouth.


It's like goldfish only whales.

Then, I built a radical robot!

Flipping Gymnast

Then, we built another radical robot!

Dolphin OF AWESOME

And then Korean food.  There is nothing quite as scrumptious as delicious Korean food.  Delicious delicious Korean food!

And then Alice.  Oh god, I don't know whether the motion is creepy on a scale that can only be described with the Uncanny Valley.  For those of you who don't know about that, go educate yourself.


So, trying to escape Uncanny Valley here, and probably failing, but I am learning a lot more about Alice and computer programming together, so it's a nice feeling to begin to understand the program and how it worked.

So, I feel pretty sucessful and happy today, but also DEAD TERRIFIED OF DRIVING.  On a good day I have heart attacks trying to get the car to move a meter or two going 1 mph, so you can imagine my sheer terror to be driving today, as there is warp tour on town and in campus.  Scary?  Oh yes.  I want to cry and call my mommy so she can drive me home?  Not a doubt.  Will I drive myself home like a good teenager?  Certainly.

Ignoring my mild amaxophobia, today was a good day.  So, in total it is rated 7/10.

Signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment