Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 5 + Weekend

So I forgot to update on Friday.  To recount: I didn't win any of the contests, I spent a far amount of time dusting for fingerprints, and showed off my bag, and displayed my app with my partner-in-app-making-crime, Lea.

And then the weekend, which I'm so sure you're absolutely interested in what I did, so here's a recap:
  • I went shopping
  • I made cat eats
  • I knitted some more of a scarf
  • I ate muffins that my mother made
  • I ate cake batter fudge that my sister made
  • I ate quesadillas because we have too many tortillas for anyone's happiness.
  • I catsat my kitty friends, Mulligan and Bogey.  They're named after golf terms.  Extra points to anyone who knows that!
So, there you go.  Expect another post this afternoon, and a good day to you all!

1 comment:

  1. lol u realize you have to put .com in the link 2 my blog? XD sounds like a fun weekend thugh

    ReplyDelete