Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 3

It's officially Wednesday, and that means I'm 1/4 of the way done!  Also-- it's only two more days to the weekend, which is almost as important.

Speaking of which, today means a new prompt: If I could meet any book character, what would I do with them and why?

Well, that's a wonderful question to which there is no short, good answer.  I suppose I would choose Tasslehoff Burrfoot, the kender.  If you understand who that is, we are now best friends.  If you don't know, kender are creatures with a complete lack of fear and no respect for personal property and are shorter than your average dwarf, and Tasslehoff is no exception (except for the fact he has the best tales to tell).  Basically, very friendly, tiny thieves who will alternate between setting powerful wizard gods on fire and stealing your silverware.
  1. Although I know many people have already asked and tried to figure it out, I would ask how it was like to feel completely fearless in every situation.
  2. Second, we would get into all the trouble.
  3. Like, in jail.
 So onto my day today.  My rating first: 8/10.

The music was good as always (although lots more of the Harry Potter movie themes than I expected but that's perfectly acceptable).  I got tons of exercise chasing after beach balls in the morning and the Korean food was exceptional.  I have never actually had Korean food before but it was all good.  And I got in lots of practice trying to get the cookie properly in my mouth from my forehead: IT IS NOT EASY.

My bag for LilyPad Arduino is almost complete, with the exception of the fact I still need to sew things onto it, and also that I need to figure out the program code for the song How To Be A Heart-breaker by Marina and the Diamonds.  That's homework.

The app that I am working on in the team 'Whatevers' is called Bystanders and Burglars, and is an adapted version of Whack-a-mole.  It improves society by teaching a moral code and to always be on the lookout for potential dangers *cough*haha*cough*!

Since I had such a good day today, I'm signing this off with this note: human beings are adaptable and able to make anything feel more like a natural habitat.

No comments:

Post a Comment